Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Hong Kong SAR China
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hexa Professions Limited.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Quotation refers to a formal statement setting out the estimated cost for a particular job or service from Website or Company.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to InPalette, accessible from https://www.InPalette.com.hk/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
By placing an order on the Website (or any other related website belonging to the Company), you undertake and agree to accept the following terms:
- You must abide by all relevant laws and respect the rights of all persons concerned;
- You must abide by our online shopping procedure for placement of order;
- You must not upload any malicious program to interfere with the website experience of other users;
- You must not make any modification or interference to the Website without our consent;
- You can only make an inquiry or place an order by legal means;
- The order placed by you must be a reasonable order not involving any fraud or infraction;
- You agree that we can contact you through the contact information you provide;
- If you place any order deemed by the Company as unreasonable or illegal, we have the right to cancel the order and notify relevant institutions;
- You confirm that you have reached the legal age and can enter into a legally binding agreement (capacity for concluding an agreement in law);
You undertake that the personal and payment information provided (including your name, email address, phone number, delivery address and etc.) are valid and correct.
- Your InPalette account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- If you open a InPalette account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then
(a) “you” includes you and that entity, and
(b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- InPalette provided multi-category material library for Designers to collect trendy favourites. Users may create digital material board and schedules, order material including carpet swatches, wall covering samples, tiles, and flooring hardwoods in one goal. We provide ready-made media and content that is licensable for use in accordance with our various licenses that empowers our users, members, designers, and others to design and collaborate.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service and as permitted by the features of the Service. InPalette reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the InPalette Content (as defined below). InPalette may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- You agree not to submit or use User Content that:
a) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
b) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
c) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
d) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
e) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially, or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, hostile, violent, or that which provokes violence or hostility, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
f) contains any information which discriminates against others based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or national origin;
g) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
h) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
i) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy or publicity. InPalette reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that InPalette believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions.
j) The purpose of the digital or physical material board is the standard for You to inspect and measure accuracy and quality of work, You understand that any reference photo or desired perspectives cannot be used as the standard for quality acceptance. It has to be stated clearly in the material boards which avoid disputes in any quality of work or workmanship measurement.
Terms and Conditions herein and on the other pages of the quotation / order embody the entire understanding between Hexa Professions Limited and You as to the sale goods or service, if any.
- All the amount shown on the Quotation are denominated in HKD.
- The Quotation is valid for 14 days from issue date.
- All orders shall be subject to the prices set for individual products as shown on the Quotation, but the prices may deviate from the prices originally set by the Company due to human errors or system vulnerabilities. In the circumstance, all orders shall be subject to the prices originally set by the Company.
- Our goods and service are made or cut by order, once Your order has been confirmed, You agree to pay as per the prices shown on the Quotation, it cannot be cancelled unless the Company accepts to cancel the order.
- We will make every effort to ensure all the prices shown on the Quotation are accurate but cannot guarantee they are all free from error, and will reserve the right to correct any errors. If the Company finds the price of the products involved in Your order is incorrect, we will contact You as soon as possible and notify You of the price originally set for the relevant products, and then You may choose to proceed with or cancel the order. If we fail to contact You after several attempts, Your order will be deemed as cancelled, and we will return the full amount already paid by You.
You shall complete the online shopping procedure as instructed by the Website and submit Your order online. After You have received the quotation and made payment, we will confirm receipt of Your order and payment by sending a confirmation to the email You provide within approximately 1 day upon receipt of Your payment. The aforementioned email merely serves as a receipt confirmation, but it does not mean we have accepted Your order. When we send You an email confirming that the products have been sent out, it means that Your order has been accepted and You have entered into a contract with the Company.
The Company reserves the right to decide not to accept the order submitted by You for any reason, including but not limited to:
- the products or materials ordered by You are out of stock; or
- the products or materials ordered by You fail to meet our quality requirements,
- one or all the products or materials ordered are subject to delivery restrictions and the relevant order is thus withdrawn; or
- we fail to receive any confirmation of payment or authorization.
If the Company decides not to accept the order submitted by You for the above reasons, we will notify You via email and refund You in full the amount already paid (if any) by You as soon as possible.
- The Company will make the greatest efforts to ensure the contents and product descriptions on the Website are accurate, complete, and free from error. However, the Company cannot guarantee that all the descriptions of its products are accurate, complete, and free from error.
- Unless clearly stated in Website or re-confirm by materials suppliers, 2mm tolerance must be allowed for all materials / products.
- If You believe there is any inconsistence between the products provided by the Company and the descriptions thereof, please contact the Company within seven days after receipt of the products.
You may choose to make payment in the following ways:
- Paypal (Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB China Union Pay)
- Payme, or
- Cheque payable to Hexa Professions Limited
If any of the above credit cards or online payment methods is used, it means that you confirm to be the holder of the said credit card or online payment account, or that you have been authorized and permitted by the holder to use the said credit card or online payment account. In the event that your credit card issuer or online agency in charge of account payment, transfer and release refuses to authorize payment to the Company, the Company will automatically cancel your order without further notice.
Your credit card details will be encrypted when you provide on the Website your credit card information or the credit card information obtained as authorized by the credit card holder. The credit card information you submit will only be used to deal with your transactions and will not be stored in our system.
Please note that the Company will not be liable for any losses of any third party caused by its unauthorized obtaining of the information provided when you or holder of your credit card or payment account use/uses our service.
The Company will provide an estimated delivery time by email upon payment confirmation (hereinafter referred to as “Delivery Confirmation”). For multi-items order, progress payment is required for partial shipment or for fabrication order.
Type of products / services
- Ask for materials sample
In general, the Company will arrange for the delivery of the sample You order within approximately 3 to 14 days after confirming Your payment depends on sample inventory.
- Physical material board
The Company will prepare the material board by order, the delivery of the finished board within approximately 7 to 21 days depends on materials convergence.
- Materials ordering
The company will send You a notification by email related to the estimated delivery time for each materials ordered.
Please note that the Company cannot make sure that the products can be served to You within the estimated time. Your receipt of the Delivery Confirmation later than estimated delivery time after payment confirmation is probably because of:
- force majeure, including but not limited to fire, explosion, natural disaster, strike, social disruption, viruses, worms, and other sudden hacking events that make it impossible to conduct the online transaction, and destructive programs that make it impossible to conduct the online transaction.
- wrong personal information, i.e. wrong receiving address; or
- During high season and sale, You may experience a longer than expected delivery time.
The Company is not liable to any claims from damage of goods, lost of goods, late delivery and any cost caused by natural disaster, war or any force majeure situation mentioned above.
When taking delivery of products, You need to sign for confirmation of receipt of products. After signing, You begin to assume responsibility for the goods. If the receiver or consignee is not the original purchaser, or the products delivered are gifts, it means You accept the aforesaid persons’ signing for confirmation as evidence of delivery and that the Company has completed Your order and accepts shift of relevant responsibility.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Intellectual property rights
You agree and understand that the intellectual property rights of all texts, audios or music, videos, images, photos and pictures, trademarks or/and all other materials on the Website are owned by the Company or have been duly authorized for use by the relevant intellectual property owners. The Website is for personal use only. Unless the Company specifically authorizes and permits any third party or individual entity to use its intellectual property rights, no one shall use any content or information on the Website.
You undertake not to copy, publish, sell or franchise any content on the Website without the prior consent or authorization of the Company to use any of its intellectual property rights. Any unauthorized act may result in civil legal consequences or criminal penalties.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
- By email: info@InPalette.com.hk